photo4u.it

Scansione pellicole con scanner a tampuro, piani e DSRL

Nuovo argomento   Intervieni in questo argomento    Indice del forum -> Digital Imaging
Mostra argomento precedente :: Mostra argomento successivo  
Autore Messaggio
Photogero
utente

Iscritto: 15 Gen 2010

MessaggioInviato: Mar 06 Ott, 2020 9:47 am    Oggetto: Scansione pellicole con scanner a tampuro, piani e DSRL Rispondi con citazione

Per chi fosse interessato alla scansione di pellicole, negativi e diapo, segnalo questo interessante confronto fra i risultati ottenuti con scanner a tamburo, scanner piano e DSRL.

Introduzione:

"Whoaah, nellie, this video took a lot of work. And it's long. Sorry about that. But hey, it's just 36 minutes of your life...and several months of mine. And sure it may have been some work, but I NEEDED to know: how does a drum scan vs a scan on my Epson V750 vs a scan with my digital SLR compare? How big are the differences and how much do they translate to the print?

You know how I love printing. I'm all about it. I especially love printing my 6x17 images at 24"x72". That's a 12x enlargement. And so I started to wonder, is my Epson really up to the task?

So in this video I'm comparing the print results from 3 different types of scans on 2 different types of film with 2 different types of printing processes/paper. We'll look at how they stack up in terms of sharpness, grain, dynamic range, dust, color, and workflow. Some of the results were as expected, some were quite a surprise.

Some of you might think "just do a darkroom print, idiot." Yep, that would be really cool. And I probably would print in the darkroom if I had a darkroom and an enlarger and all the necessary trays and chemistry to make 6-foot wide color prints from a 6x17 negative (know anyplace?). That day may come one day, but until then, I'm perfectly happy with digital c-type prints and digital pigment prints.

There's a lot to cover here. We won't agree on everything, but I did my best to remain honest and unbiased. I hope you find the video helpful!"

Ciao
Vai ad inizio pagina
Vai a fine pagina
Mostra il profilo utente Galleria utente Invia un messaggio privato Bacheca utente
Mostra i messaggi a partire da:   
Nuovo argomento   Intervieni in questo argomento    Indice del forum -> Digital Imaging Tutti gli orari del forum sono CET (Europa)
Pag. 1 di 1

Vai a: