photo4u.it

X-T3: nuovo firmware 3.20: miglioramenti autofocus

Nuovo argomento   Intervieni in questo argomento    Indice del forum -> Fuji
Mostra argomento precedente :: Mostra argomento successivo  
Autore Messaggio
ranton
utente attivo

Iscritto: 27 Set 2005

MessaggioInviato: Mer 29 Gen, 2020 10:18 am    Oggetto: X-T3: nuovo firmware 3.20: miglioramenti autofocus Rispondi con citazione

Citazione:
Detail of the update

The firmware update Ver.3.20 from Ver.3.10 incorporates the following issues:

1.Enhanced autofocus.
*Improving the tracking performance of the eye AF frame, making it easier to attain accurate autofocus on the eyes.
*Improving face-detection performance when there are faces of different sizes within the same frame, making it easier to attain accurate autofocus.
*Improving autofocus capability on a foreground subject even when there is a mixture of foreground and background subjects within a AF frame, causing the foreground subject to go out of focus, e.g. when shooting flowers against a busy background.
2.Capability to save up to 9,999 pictures in each folder.
Until now, the number of pictures that can be saved in a folder on an SD card was limited to 999. This update will raise the limit by ten times to 9,999 pictures.
3.The phenomena below during a movie shooting are fixed.
*Focus hunting at the minimum aperture.
*A black line can sometimes appear on the bottom of the center.
4.Fix of minor bugs.

Vai a fine pagina
Mostra il profilo utente Galleria utente Invia un messaggio privato Bacheca utente
Mostra i messaggi a partire da:   
Nuovo argomento   Intervieni in questo argomento    Indice del forum -> Fuji Tutti gli orari del forum sono CET (Europa)
Pag. 1 di 1

Vai a: