photo4u.it

TENTATA TRUFFA

Nuovo argomento   Intervieni in questo argomento    Indice del forum -> Fotografia in Generale
Mostra argomento precedente :: Mostra argomento successivo  
Autore Messaggio
dadoj
utente

Iscritto: 11 Ott 2005

MessaggioInviato: Mer 25 Ott, 2017 3:21 pm    Oggetto: TENTATA TRUFFA Rispondi con citazione

Ho messo in vendita due obiettivi e subito ho trovato un compratore che, senza discutere sul prezzo né sulle spese di spedizione, li avrebbe acquistati tutti e due.
L'acquirente scriveva dal Canada e, considerando il fuso orario, era interessato ai miei obiettivi alle 7 del mattino.
Mi ha chiesto il mio IBAN e pochi minuti dopo averlo comunicato mi è arrivato il seguente messaggio:

We honour to inform you that we had receive the transfer of (€950.00EUR) been paid to you by Fred David for an Auction of item(s) and the payment has been Processed and Consequently been Approved.

Transaction ID:
SWH6310372RBC

Beneficiary Name:
Dxxxo Xxxxx

BIC/Swift Code:

UNCRITM0000

IBAN Number:

ITxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
We have finished the procedure of transferring the payment to your bank account but you have to ship out the item and send us the Tracking number , for your shipment verification so that we can activate your bank account and the full payment of (€950.00EUR) will be transfer to your account from RBC ® Bank directly to your bank account.
Secured By Entrust, SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). Verify

Information And Procedure For The Seller & Buyer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
This payment has belong to the Seller and He/She is expected to go ahead and ship out item {s} to the designated address of the Buyer and contact us with the Shipment Posting Receipt/Tracking Number so that we can verify the shipment information and also for us to activate and credit the money into your bank account.

However , the payment will be credited and arrive into your account within 24-Hours immediately after you provide the shipment details to us and we are using this measure in order to protect both Seller and Buyer interest and to reduce the occurrence of fraudulent activities online.
Transfer On Pending...

The order has been APPROVED, we request you to go NOW and send the merchandise to the Buyer's shipping address. You are expected to make the shipment once you receive this Transfer Payment Approval Notification and get back to our Transfer department/Technical Dept. with the tracking number for Shipment Verification.

For further information: Contact us here and also provide the Shipment Document Receipt/Tracking Number to RBC Transfer department/Verification Dept. ® directly with this email address through the following email : {rbcbankmanager@accountant.com}.

Photo_Asset_1

David I. McKay
President & Chief Executive Officer.

Bank-Online

Copyright © 2017 RBC Royal Bank of Canada, All rights reserved®

In buona sostanza mi dicevano che la somma era bonificata (5 minuti dopo aver trasmesso il mio IBAN) ma era disponibile solo dopo che io avessi effettuato la spedizione.
Inutile dire che ho rifiutato tale proposta e all'improvviso l'interesse per i miei obiettivi è terminato.

Se ricevete simili proposte fate dunque attenzione
saluti
Dado
Vai ad inizio pagina
Vai a fine pagina
Mostra il profilo utente Galleria utente Invia un messaggio privato Bacheca utente
Ern Archè
moderatore

Iscritto: 19 Ott 2006

MessaggioInviato: Gio 09 Nov, 2017 9:06 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi con citazione

Grazie per la segnalazione. Ok!

Vai ad inizio pagina
Vai a fine pagina
Mostra il profilo utente Galleria utente Invia un messaggio privato Bacheca utente
Mostra i messaggi a partire da:   
Nuovo argomento   Intervieni in questo argomento    Indice del forum -> Fotografia in Generale Tutti gli orari del forum sono CET (Europa)
Pag. 1 di 1

Vai a: