photo4u.it

User's Guide: s7raw (english version)

Nuovo argomento   Intervieni in questo argomento    Indice del forum -> Fuji
Mostra argomento precedente :: Mostra argomento successivo  
Autore Messaggio
ocio
utente attivo

Iscritto: 14 Ott 2004

MessaggioInviato: Mar 11 Ott, 2005 7:14 pm    Oggetto: User's Guide: s7raw (english version) Rispondi con citazione

I pray, you do not answer to this argument under construction Thanks

Welcomes to the discovery of the fantastic world of: s7raw!!!

I'm Italian, you pardon me if I don't write English very well Imbarazzato Smile

Humbly I allow myself to realize this guide.

This handbook is for all persons that to want to know the converter Fuji s7raw.
To your risk and danger I do not assume some responsibility if, with these information, you will become victim of yours ` digital darkroom'? Very Happy .

Beginning from new series 04, s7raw has changed graphical. Now is more intriguer, have been additions new functions and improved others. A program in constant evolution.

Installation
It is not necessary launch, setup is already ready to use. Discharge from site, decompresses in a dedicated folder and is ready. You can unload the program here:
http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley-PaloAlto/9919/s7raw.html

Ultima modifica effettuata da ocio il Gio 13 Ott, 2005 7:23 am, modificato 3 volte in totale
Vai ad inizio pagina
Vai a fine pagina
Mostra il profilo utente Galleria utente Invia un messaggio privato Bacheca utente
ocio
utente attivo

MessaggioInviato: Mer 12 Ott, 2005 7:35 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi con citazione

Open image.
Like all the programs, selects file up on the left and go to search your raw.
s7raw opens files raw with the modalities ' open with ', ` select program ', ` use always this program... '

file.JPG
 Descrizione:
open file
 Dimensione:  89 KB
 Visualizzato:  File visto o scaricato 2502 volta(e)

file.JPG

scegliere il programma.JPG
 Descrizione:
select program
 Dimensione:  51.49 KB
 Visualizzato:  File visto o scaricato 2502 volta(e)

scegliere il programma.JPG

Vai ad inizio pagina
Vai a fine pagina
Mostra il profilo utente Galleria utente Invia un messaggio privato Bacheca utente
ocio
utente attivo

MessaggioInviato: Gio 13 Ott, 2005 7:15 am    Oggetto: Rispondi con citazione

Essential elements - new diagram

Executed this operation, you will see to appear your preview to the inside of first preview. On the right there are the parameters for setting development image

1 Rotate

With this function you can rotate image: Left, None, Right

2 White Balance

Default is on ` 0', that is like balance as shot from camera. Opening the right curtain, a directory of options with respect to this regulation will appear. The options are described clearly from the names indicate to you. In particular, they deserve our attention: spot(right click on preview) and color temperatures.
Color temperatures : assets the scale in Kelvin degrees, we can give preference to dominant color. Beyond that in order to correct, it can be used in order to create particular effects of filtering like the light shadow, sunset, artificial, candle, etc.
Spot (click on the preview): click the right botton on a preview particular, s7raw it will balance white with color consequently. This function is much profit if in our scene there are elements of pure color white.
Later on we will see an other way interesting in order to use this function.

3 Fine Tune (fine regulation color tone)

Selecting this option, approached regulation fine dominant RGB ( Red, Green, Blue) that is Red, Green and Blue. Values positive and negative. To use with caution.
You remember yourselves that our eye is in constant white balance. If we are in a room with incandescence light, within sure limits, not we notice yellow dominant lighting system. One similar what happens with the fine regulation tones. For being able to use correctly , we would have to hold to capacity of clik an image of which we are sure of the balance. In this way, passing to observe it for some moment, we could notice better dominant.

4 Sensitization (sensibility)

This is one function much powerful one and fascinating, rows exclusive respect other forms. Now I limit myself to summarized description, we will later on see practical examples us. This function allows us to regulate the sensibility of our sensor, like if we returned in behind in the time at moment of the release. In practical, if our preview is underexposed, we can imagine to return at moment of release and give back to our photo more brightness. The positive values represent you diaphragms + opened (or times + discs of a valve). The values denied to you represent diaphragms - opened (or times - discs of a valve). + or - 1 EV, corresponds to + or - 1 stop. 1 stop it is equivalent to 1 diaphragm (es. from f 4 to f5.6) or 1 time (es. from 1/60 to 1/125). EV is an unit of measure electronic light. To pass from 0 to +1 means to return behind in the time at moment of release and to use 1 open diaphragm a + (es. f4 rather than f5.6) or time + slow (es. 1/60 rather than 1/125)

5 Vivid (vivid color) Green (green color)

Dulling these parameters, you will respective have images more vivide and with more shining greens. The selection of these parameters is tied to personal taste.

preview.jpg
 Descrizione:
 Dimensione:  57.27 KB
 Visualizzato:  File visto o scaricato 2433 volta(e)

preview.jpg

Adjust1.jpg
 Descrizione:
 Dimensione:  84.57 KB

Adjust1.jpg

Adjust2.jpg
 Descrizione:
 Dimensione:  77.21 KB

Adjust2.jpg

Ultima modifica effettuata da ocio il Sab 15 Ott, 2005 11:22 am, modificato 5 volte in totale
Vai ad inizio pagina
Vai a fine pagina
ocio
utente attivo

MessaggioInviato: Gio 13 Ott, 2005 11:48 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi con citazione

6 Range and Log

In series 4 of s7raw, Log has appeared also. It regulated dynamics brightness image. Normally adopts a position 1,8 for systems MAC and 2,2 for systems WIN. The selection is tied personal taste. I prefer Log because it more gives back a contrasted image, more aggressive.

7 Contrast

Classic regulation contrast. Positive values : more white high light, darker lights shadows. Values denied : darker high lights, clearer shadows. The regulation is tied personal taste

8 Brightness

Classic regulation brightness. It increases or it diminishes brightness scene.

9 Saturation

Classic regulation, just taste, general saturation colors.

10 Hue

Classic function for variation ink image. To use mainly for particular effects.

Adjust2.jpg
 Descrizione:
 Dimensione:  77.21 KB
 Visualizzato:  File visto o scaricato 2427 volta(e)

Adjust2.jpg

Vai ad inizio pagina
Vai a fine pagina
ocio
utente attivo

MessaggioInviato: Dom 16 Ott, 2005 9:25 am    Oggetto: Rispondi con citazione

11 Sharpness

Regulation clearness. We have three pre-set up values option clearness: Hard, Normale and Soft (soft); a free value: Custom (free parameter). The clearness is one issue of tastes, but make attention to your monitor and the press from laboratory. They can it are to us differences between I use it of monitor various, the own personal feeling and the press. If you have doubts, make to print a 20x30 that you bring back same portion photo, developed with at least 3 levels of various clearness, for es.: normal, hard, custom with a value of 30 or 40.

12 Moire Cancel & Threshold

Parameter for regulation Moire and regulation its intensity. The regulation is subjective. A opinion, make attention in regulating a specific point of the image, you could be found surprise in other points. Regulation of this parameter makes to decrease noise. Used with parsimony, where necessary, it allows to obtain pleasant improvements in noise images underexposed or released to high iso. The excessive use of this parameter remarkablly lowers clearness and brilliance details.

Detail.jpg
 Descrizione:
 Dimensione:  62.16 KB
 Visualizzato:  File visto o scaricato 2423 volta(e)

Detail.jpg

Vai ad inizio pagina
Vai a fine pagina
ocio
utente attivo

MessaggioInviato: Dom 30 Ott, 2005 12:54 am    Oggetto: Rispondi con citazione

Noise Reduction (new)

The new version of s7raw introduces this new parameter. It must be used with moderation, is not a true noise reduction is near a clouding filter.

noise reduction.jpg
 Descrizione:
 Dimensione:  20.78 KB
 Visualizzato:  File visto o scaricato 2355 volta(e)

noise reduction.jpg

Vai ad inizio pagina
Vai a fine pagina
ocio
utente attivo

MessaggioInviato: Lun 31 Ott, 2005 12:02 am    Oggetto: Rispondi con citazione

13 Curves

Huge innovation introduced in this version. We can regulate curve of our image. It can be chosen linear OR curves . Opening the window, possible ones will appear chosen. We will have a variation RGB that at the same time acts on all and three colors, but will have also possibility to realize one every curve for single color. Use of this parameter has various applications tied to personal taste. One characteristic uses is regulation of levels image, can be illuminated shadows or be attenuated high lights, on all range RGB or oping on a single channel. Remarkable also the aspects created to you. We will see some example.

curve_125.jpg
 Descrizione:
 Dimensione:  50.24 KB
 Visualizzato:  File visto o scaricato 2325 volta(e)

curve_125.jpg

Vai ad inizio pagina
Vai a fine pagina
Mostra i messaggi a partire da:   
Nuovo argomento   Intervieni in questo argomento    Indice del forum -> Fuji Tutti gli orari del forum sono CET (Europa)
Pag. 1 di 1

Vai a: