photo4u.it

Novità da KM

Nuovo argomento   Intervieni in questo argomento    Indice del forum -> Sony / Konica-Minolta
Mostra argomento precedente :: Mostra argomento successivo  
Autore Messaggio
popoloni
utente attivo

Iscritto: 06 Lug 2004

MessaggioInviato: Gio 15 Dic, 2005 4:06 pm    Oggetto: Novità da KM Rispondi con citazione

da http://forum.belgiumdigital.com/showthread.php?t=92239
Citazione:

KMSEA
There will be a another firmware update for the 7D. I haven't got all the details at hand yet but it should be very soon.

Yes the Af 1.4 Tele Converter has been discontinued because it has been replaced by the (D) model which is AF 1.4X APO G (D).

Somebody mentioned that they felt that the AF speed on the Dynax/Maxxumwas was quicker than the 7D this I agree with but I am led to believe this problem may be address shortly to. If not then please bare in mind that the replacement for the 7D is due out next year.

Yes the 5D is a fabalous camera but do you know in Japan the 5D is called "Sweet". !

The 9D will be released at PMA (februari) in 2006. Info will start to leak out to the press Nov/Dec 2005 also released at the same time will be a range of new "G" lenses with SSM motors.

KMSEA
Sony has developed a new sensor for the 9D also the 7D. The 9D will have a mega pix of at least 11-14. 7D will be no les than 8 mega pix.

They will both have anti shake. Regarding full frame on the 9D, yes as it stands right now. As you can appreciate this is no easy task as the sensors need room to move and one can only increase the body so much to accomodate this.

Regarding what I said earlier about KM and Sony developing a DSLR together which will be released under the Sony brand next year. Peter reply is that KM and Sony are only sharing technology. No this is not true. There is a lot more than I am not a liberaty to say.

KMSEA
you asked is there a new flash unit around the corner. yes, there is. Would you like to know the name of it? Right now it is referred to as the 5800HS when it is released in 2006 maybe the 6000 HS.( HS means high speed) If that is carried forward with the new name we will have to wait and see.

Glad to see that you guys are impressed with the 200D so am I but wait till you see the 9D. I guarantee that you will be a lot more impressed. More so than the 5D.( canon) Good things come to those that wait.

KMSEA
When the new flash arrives it will really be an upgrade on the existing model and very user friendly.

David Kilpatrick

KM do traditionally announced new equipment in January - this is a long standing pattern. Talking with Paul Genge at KM UK, he 'doubted' that the Nikon D200 sensor (12.x megapixel) would be used for the next generation KM DSLR. This probably means he knows that the next DSLR does not use this sensor, for certain.

Paul, just talking, agreed with me that it would be better for KM to make a 10-12 mpixel APS C size sensor with very low noise and good high ISO performance, than a densely packed 12+ megapixel version likely to get criticised for noise. If the Nikon D2X had been a consumer entry level model, not a high speed pro model, the sensor in it would have been criticised even more for noise.

However, he had no hints to drop about when or what KM might introduce next - but, he seemed very buoyant and positive. As if he knew something which was already setting him up for a good 2006.

in buona sostanza

- a febbraio una 9D a pieno formato con sensore da 11-14 Mp
- sempre a febbraio una 7D II con sensore aggiornato ad almeno 8 Mp
- nuovo flash (5800/6000HS)
- nuove lenti G con SSH

Vai ad inizio pagina
Vai a fine pagina
Mostra il profilo utente Galleria utente Invia un messaggio privato Visita il sito di chi scrive Bacheca utente
Soleoscuro
utente attivo

Iscritto: 15 Set 2005

MessaggioInviato: Gio 15 Dic, 2005 4:25 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi con citazione

Però...Se fosse cosi Minolta avrebbe il full-frame prima di Nikon; e dato che, lo ammetto, non ho particolare simpatia per il marchio Nikon, la cosa mi attizza parecchio...Vedremo se anche allora i Nikonisti continueranno con i discorsi da "forum-nital", da favoletta della volpe con l'uva...
Sony Alpha 77+16-50 2,8 SSM--Sony Alpha 700-Minolta Dynax 7-Minolta Dynax 5D-Alpha 100-Minolta 11-18 DT 4,5-5,6-Zeiss CZ 16-80 3,5-4,5-Sony 16-105 3,5-5,6-Minolta 28-135 4-4,5-Minolta 18-70 3,5-5,6-Minolta 50 1,7-Sigma 28-70 2,8 EX-Sigma 70-200 2,8 EX-Minolta 100-300 APO-Dupli Sigma 2x-EX-Flash Minolta 5400xi e Sony Hvl 56
Vai ad inizio pagina
Vai a fine pagina
Mostra il profilo utente Galleria utente Invia un messaggio privato Visita il sito di chi scrive Bacheca utente
mingus
utente attivo

Iscritto: 12 Apr 2005

MessaggioInviato: Gio 15 Dic, 2005 4:31 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi con citazione

Soleoscuro ha scritto:
non ho particolare simpatia per il marchio Nikon, la cosa mi attizza parecchio..

Già è difficile litigare con i Canonisti, ci manca solo che ora bisogna pure combattere su due fronti... Very Happy (scherzo, naturalmente Wink)

Andrea

Mostra il profilo utente Galleria utente Invia un messaggio privato Bacheca utente
Izutsu
utente attivo

Iscritto: 28 Dic 2003

MessaggioInviato: Gio 15 Dic, 2005 5:19 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi con citazione

Sono "uscite" vecchiotte, entusiasmanti certo ma forse poco realistiche, soprattutto per il FF... per me è fuori della portata di Sony attualmente, poi chissà, sarò felice d'essere smentito!
Vai ad inizio pagina
Vai a fine pagina
Mostra il profilo utente Galleria utente Invia un messaggio privato Bacheca utente
Mostra i messaggi a partire da:   
Nuovo argomento   Intervieni in questo argomento    Indice del forum -> Sony / Konica-Minolta Tutti gli orari del forum sono CET (Europa)
Pag. 1 di 1

Vai a: